Thursday, November 26, 2015

A bit about me :)


Hi! 


My name is Sebastián (with the á). I'm 13 (turning 14 December 5th) years old and I'm from Chile :D (that's why the "á")

I like reading books and I also like to talk about them to other people, so they would read them in a near future.

I started this "talking about books" with a Youtube Channel which you can watch clicking here, but I haven't uploaded videos for 2 months now BUT I'm about to finish my school year (leaving 8th grade C':) so I'll be able to record, edit and upload more vids :DD.

I have a bit of an obsession with Ariana Grande (don't blame me) and basically I listen pop, rock, metal and almost any kind of music (hahaha my music taste is pretty weird :P).

So, yeah. That was a bit about me :) and don't forget to follow for future posts :D

Enjoy your reads and bye ;*


No comments:

Post a Comment